KEYSTONE 1031 NET LEASED PORTFOLIO
We construct portfolios from the ground up by focusing on the opportunity and risks of each property, and we do so across real estate asset classes.
With expertise across a range of property types, we have the ability to diversify our portfolios to address investor needs.
We select properties that:
Are in markets that are strong and expected to continue to flourish;
Are occupied under long-term leases by credit-rated nationally recognized brand tenants with a proven history of success through market cycles and changing economic conditions; and
Target the objectives of our investors for cash generation, asset appreciation, or both.
Our current DST is a Net-Leased Portfolio that is:
100% Investment Grade
The contents of this communication: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, (ii) offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “PPM”) which is available upon request, (iii) do not and cannot replace the PPM and is qualified in its entirety by the PPM, and (iv) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering by an issuer, or any affiliate, or partner thereof (“Issuer”). All potential investors must read the PPM and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the PPM. With respect to any “targeted” goals and performance levels outlined herein, these do not constitute a promise of performance, nor is there any assurance that the investment objectives of any program will be attained. All investments carry the risk of loss of some or all of the principal invested. These “targeted” factors are based upon reasonable assumptions more fully outlined in the Offering Documents/ PPM for the respective offering. Consult the PPM for investment conditions, risk factors, minimum requirements, fees and expenses and other pertinent information with respect to any investment. These investment opportunities have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and are being offered pursuant to an exemption therefrom and from applicable state securities laws. All offerings are intended only for accredited investors unless otherwise specified. Past performance are no guarantee of future results. All information is subject to change. You should always consult a tax professional prior to investing. Investment offerings and investment decisions may only be made on the basis of a confidential private placement memorandum issued by Issuer, or one of its partner/issuers. Issuer does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Thank you for your cooperation.
Securities offered through Emerson Equity LLC Member: FINRA/SIPC. Only available in states where Emerson Equity LLC is registered.
Emerson Equity LLC is not affiliated with any other entities identified in this communication.
• There is no guarantee that any strategy will be successful or achieve investment objectives;
• Potential for property value loss – All real estate investments have the potential to lose value during the life of the investments;
• Change of tax status – The income stream and depreciation schedule for any investment property may affect the property owner’s income bracket and/or tax status. An unfavorable tax ruling may cancel deferral of capital gains and result in immediate tax liabilities;
• Potential for foreclosure – All financed real estate investments have potential for foreclosure;
• Illiquidity – Because 1031 exchanges are commonly offered through private placement offerings and are illiquid securities. There is no secondary market for these investments.
• Reduction or Elimination of Monthly Cash Flow Distributions – Like any investment in real estate, if a property unexpectedly loses tenants or sustains substantial damage, there is potential for suspension of cash flow distributions;
• Impact of fees/expenses – Costs associated with the transaction may impact investors’ returns and may outweigh the tax benefits
Investment in Keystone 1031 Net Leased Portfolio involves a high degree of risk. There can be no assurance that the stated investment objectives can be achieved, or that an investor will receive a return of capital. Opportunities for withdrawal and transferability of interest are restricted, so investors may not have access to capital when it is needed. There is no secondary market for the interests, and none is expected to develop. For a more detailed explanation of the risks associated with an investment, please review the Partnership’s Confidential Private Placement Memorandum or other applicable disclosure document (Offering Documents).
This material is for informational purposes only, and does not constitute, or form part of a solicitation in any state or other jurisdiction or offer to purchase or issue limited partnership interest in the Funds or any security or investment product. Any such offer or solicitation will only be made pursuant to the respective Fund’s Offering Documents and relevant subscription documents, which will be furnished to qualified investors on a confidential basis at their request.
The information contained herein has been prepared by Keystone 1031 Net Leased Portfolio and is current as of the date hereof.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. An investment in the funds could suffer loss.